The following are real life examples where child protection has failed abysmally in the family court or society. Until this form of child abuse happens in your family or the family of someone you know and you start researching you can’t believe that things like this can happen.
Please note examples relate to both mothers and fathers as I find them in my research. Pathogenic parents exist regardless of gender and this is supported by statistics.
- July 2020 – Father’s five-year plight to save his daughter, 9, from an international cult
- October 2019 – Judge apologises to loving dad who is ‘alienated’ from his children after their mum spent years ‘demonising’ him
- February 2020 – Mother kills soon in Finland disagreement about custody arrangements.
- December 2018 – Mother killed twins to spite father who left her.
- April 2019 – Mother assaults father because she wanted to see their child on her birthday.
- October 2018 – Father who was jailed for false allegations of child kidnap wins £50 000 compensation.
- September 2018 – Alienated father finds out mother made up a child to to trick him into paying child maintenance.
- September 2018 – Mother admits abducting children to Alaska. She was jailed but the child still has not been reunited with father.
- May 2018 – Mother who made false allegations abducts child from father who had custody.
- February 2018 – Mother abducts son to Thailand – Father held in Thai prison.
- 2018 – Mother pleads guilty to child abduction.
- October 2017 – Son killed in airstrike with mother who abducted him to go to Syria to join ISIS.
- September 2017 – Mother strangles Son – Father was seeking custody.
- March 2017 – Mother abducts and drugs children after making false allegations of abuse against father.
- January 2017 – Mother kills children by overdose – Father was seeking custody.
- February 2015 – Father abducts children to Lybia, is jailed by daughters yet to be reunited with their mother.
- 2015 – Child committed suicide after social services ignored child’s requests to live with alienated father as a result of reported abuse by mother and her partner.
- May 2015 – Mother abducts child after court gives father residence.
- October 2014 – Abusive father kills sons.
- May 2014 – Mother kills son after father gets residency.
- November 2012 – Father abducts child to Lybia, he was jailed but the child has still not been reunited with mother.
- September 2011 – Father abducts child to Syria.
- May 2013 – Mother kills daughter just before transfer of residence to father took place.
- August 2011 – Mother lead a public campaign of false allegations against father of sexual abuse of their daughter that never happened.
- January 2011 – Mother kills children to hurt their father.
- August 2010 – Narcissistic mother kills children to stop father having contact.
- June 2008 – Father kills children in revenge for divorce.